This opportunity couldn't be more perfect for me as I love to travel and I loooovvveeee Spain! I'll be living in the capital city, Madrid. It's a huge city just like New York, so it will be a perfect fit for me. In addition, Spain just won the World Cup so they are on a pretty big high right now (as am I), no matter how bad their economy is doing.
Some things I absolutely can't wait to do once I'm in Spain:
1. Watch Barcelona FC play live (I'm a huge Barca fan but I predict Real Madrid will grow on me since I'll be living there)
2. See the Real Madrid soccer team play live (this includes the amazingly gorgeous Cristiano Ronaldo)
3. Watch the Spanish national soccer team play in a bar full of Spaniards
4. Travel, travel, travel all around Spain and Europe too
5. See a bullfight (I missed out last time when I was in Sevilla)
6. Party till 6 in the morning
7. Have a tinto
8. Take pictures of all the wonderful scenery
There's sooo much more I can't wait to do but this post would be really long so I'll stop here.
For now, here's a few pics of my soon-to-be new home!

No comments:
Post a Comment